Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Google has Exchanged Page Rank With Facebook

Google has Exchanged Page Rank With Facebook

Before this update of Google that was occur on almost November 8, 2011, Google had page rank less than Facebook which was just 9 and the Domain Page Rank of Facebook was 10. But after this update the Domain Page Rank of Google has now become 10 and Facebook 9 which looks to me an exchange of Ranking between both. 

This might be due to addition of New Feature of Google which is Google Plus. Most of the people are now leaving Facebook and paying attention to Google Plus and therefore Google Domain Page rank is now 10. 

The reason I have explained about their ranking may not be true because it is my own thinking and theory. As soon as I find any solid reason I will share it on my blog windows to internet


For Further News you can visit my blog Section Windows To Internet News




0 comments:

Post a Comment

**Feel Free to comment** You are welcome

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Press Release Distribution