Friday, December 30, 2011

How to Eliminate and Delete Easily wrench and quick edit Icons in Blogger Template



A very quick method I am going to explain of removing quick edit icons in blogger template.


Method 1:

Step 1: First of All Sign in here blogger.com

Step 2: Go to your blog like mine is windows to internet

Step 3: Then Go to Design by clicking on it.

Step 4: After going to Design tab click on edit html

Step 5: Check Expand Widget Templates

Step 6: Now simply look for this code <b:include name='quickedit'/>

Step 7: Now delete all codes (<b:include name='quickedit'/>) you find in the blog. But I think it would take lot of time to remove each one by one. I have another method for you to remove them easily.

 Method 2

Place this code .quickedit{display:none;} between tags <b:skin> </b:skin> just like below:


 <b:skin>.quickedit{display:none;}</b:skin>

All quick edit icons will be vanished.
Keep visiting my Blog  windows to internet

1 comments:

website design said...

I have to agree with you. I could still see the wrench incons as well- even logged out with the cache cleared. I have been trying to get rid of them for a couple of weeks. But, thanks to you they are gone!!! Yay!!! I no longer see those ugly wrenches.
website design

Post a Comment

**Feel Free to comment** You are welcome

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Press Release Distribution