Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Veena Malik vows to come back house to "stone age" Pakistan in spite of demise threats


Veena Malik has vowed to come back house in spite of getting demise threats for allegedly posing nude for your go over of FHM.

The defiant Pakistani actress, who sparked worldwide controversy following showing 'nude' around the go over with the Indian version of FHM journal using the initials with the ISI, Pakistan's spy company stenciled on her arm, states that in spite of the threats she is not frightened and can return to her house nation.

She stated: "The issues I've carried out in existence, I've the heart to stand by.

"This is my physique, and I'll make the most of it if I wish to. And it is a really stunning physique. However I won't permit any guy available to morph my photos and place it around the go over, simply to offer their journal. They're attaining. I am dropping."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

**Feel Free to comment** You are welcome

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Press Release Distribution