Monday, January 30, 2012

Google Keyword Tool New Interface on January 30


Today In my previous post Google Keyword Tool Page is Untitled | Windows To Internet I told that Google Keyword Tool is being Updated. So my predictions are proved true. And Google's Engineers have made some changes in their tool. 



Also Please look at below snapshot.


In the above image, it is clear mentioned that A new version of the AdWords interface is available. Please refresh this page to try again. I am sure it is the first post about this Latest News. I have searched over the internet about it but was not present on a single site.

Keep Visiting my Blog: windows to internet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

**Feel Free to comment** You are welcome

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Press Release Distribution